Monday, August 8, 2011

Electronic Cigarettes

I like to smoke...I mean, I Really like to smoke...
I have been smoking cigarettes for about as long as I can remember,
As fas back as the 1st grade oin elementary school, I was getting in trouble
for smoking.
Even though I was diagnosed with emphysema, I never slowed down.
Oh, I tried to quit every now and then; as it was becoming quite apparent
that smoking cigarettes was affecting my health.
It was getting harder and harder to breathe, and it seemed as though I
was alway trying to catch my breath.
Of course, I had seen the ads for the new electronic cigarettes, or eCigs
as they are called, but I really wasn't too convinced they were worth my time.
I knew a couple of folks who were using, or had used an eCig, but whenever I asked
about them I always got some kind of a non-commital answer.
The cost was always the main reason I never thought of trying an eCig, though.
I mean, after all, I wasn't about to spend $79.00 or even $39.00 for something
that I had no idea it I would like.
Quite by accident, my Wife and I stumbled across a little 'electronic cigarette starter kit'
at a local gas station for only 20 bucks...so I decided to get one.
I was amazed. Within the first couple of hours, I could see that I could use
these things and Quit Smoking.
It has now been 3 weeks since my initial purchase
I
have cut my cigarette smoking down to less than
1/2 pack a day. IWow.
I smoked more than that in High School..
I can already tell a difference in my breathing, and I'm not getting those racking
coughing spells any more. I think I might be able to quit smoking altogether, very
shortly.
I never thought I would see the day.

Check it out:  eCigVapor

Got questions about eCigs and Vaping?
check out the e-cigarette forum
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: